This is the Windows app named EXIL Advanced Google Searcher whose latest release can be downloaded as setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named EXIL Advanced Google Searcher with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
EXIL Advanced Google Searcher
This little tool will help you with your Google searches.
It uses Google Operators to search with precision the terms as you enter them in the program.
It work with almost everything Google provide (Search Operators). You can search for files, sites/domains, search in URL, in title, in text…
In order to provide the best results, some fields disable others, some Google Operators aren’t meant to be mixed up with others!
It will launch the search results in your default browser, so you can keep working with the same browser.
- Advanced Google Search
- Support web, images, videos, news & products searches
- Support most Google Operators
- Automatically detect which operators are better to use for every fields
- Support all Google languages (interface & results)
- Support time frame searches
- Support SafeSearch (Google feature)
Information Technology, Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Security Professionals, Security
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/exil-gsearch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.