This is the Windows app named FS2004/FSX Scenery Config Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SceneryConfigEditor-installer-1.1.9.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FS2004/FSX Scenery Config Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
FS2004/FSX Scenery Config Editor to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA java based Scenery Config Editor. Provides group functionality and more.
- Syntax highlighted scenery.cfg editor
- List view similar to that found in FS2004 directly
- New groups functionality and editor with Drag and Drop
- Multiple tools to help automatically generate Area definitions and edit them.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fs-sceditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.