This is the Windows app named goflyway whose latest release can be downloaded as v2.0.0rc1pluginforcaddy.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named goflyway with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
master is the active development branch and contains v2 code, for the stable v1 release (though it was once called v2.0), please refer to v1.0 branch. goflyway v2 is a special tool to forward local ports to a remote server securely, just like ssh -L. goflyway uses pure HTTP POST requests to relay TCP connections. There is no CONNECT involved nor needed because goflyway is designed mainly for those people who are behind a CONNECT-less HTTP proxy or want to accelerate connections through static CDNs. However pure HTTP requesting is definitely a waste of bandwidth if you already have a better network environment, so use -w to turn on WebSocket relay, or -K to turn on KCP relay if possible. In HTTP mode when the server received some data it can't just send them to the client directly because HTTP is not bi-directional, instead, the server must wait until the client requests them, which means these data will be stored in memory for some time.
- A local port forwarder built on HTTP
- HTTP reverse proxy or static file server on the same port
- Pure HTTP POST requests to relay TCP connections
- Designed mainly for those people who are behind a CONNECT-less HTTP proxy
- Accelerate connections through static CDNs
- Forward local ports to a remote server securly
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/goflyway.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.