This is the Windows app named NProgress.js whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.2.0-May13,2015.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NProgress.js with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
NProgress.js is a nanoscopic progress bar. Featuring realistic trickle animations to convince your users that something is happening! For Ajax'y applications. Inspired by Google, YouTube, and Medium. Fully customizable animations, percentage and progress settings. Add progress to your Ajax calls and make a fancy loading bar even without Turbolinks/Pjax. Create a loading bar, set a percentage, increment it as much as you like, make it complete the progress and customize it.
- Realistic trickle animations
- NProgress is available via bower and npm
- Create a loading bar even without Turbolinks/Pjax
- Set a progress percentage
- Increment the progress bar to any amount
- Adjust and customize animation settings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nprogress-js.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.