This is the Windows app named HyperArp whose latest release can be downloaded as HyperArp_v192.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HyperArp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
HyperArp is an arpegiator with melodic lines. It is a MIDI software : you can use a MIDI output port (external or internal) to hear the arpeggios. The purpose of the software is to create a melody on arpeggios. You can export your composition under MIDI File format. The first step is to create a series of chords by drag and drop on a timeline of measures. Then you build the pattern of your arpeggio using different tracks associated with a MIDI channel: 6 MIDI tracks are available for blocks. The block of a track can change during the execution of the arpeggios thanks to a system of variations. Moreover, there are 2 Piano Roll tracks to customize your arpeggio with additional melodies.
- HyperArp Is an Arpegiator Software.
- It is designed to create melodies on arpeggios.
- An Arpeggio is built from a chords sequence defined by drag and drop.
- An Arpeggio is built using parameters contained in a block.
- A block is associated with a MIDI track
- A MIDI track can contain several blocks associated with the measures of a TimeLine using a system of variations.
- You have a maximum of 6 MIDI tracks to build an Arpeggio
- You have 2 Piano Roll tracks to customize your arpeggio with additional melodic or harmonic lines.
- You can define playable scales on the chords sequence defining the arpeggios play.
- These scales appear in piano roll editors as a "MIDI Layers" to help melodies composition.
- HyperArp can use Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth
- HyperArp can use any MIDI output (internal/external) installed on a PC.
- HyperArp can export your creations in a MIDI file format.
- You can use HyperArp files to import them into HyperVoicing software and use its features especially in terms of harmonic analysis.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hyperarp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.