This is the Windows app named Hyperballs to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as HyperBallDemo_V0.2.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Hyperballs to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
Hyperballs to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONWe present an improved ball and stick representation called HyperBalls. This type of depiction is particularly useful to represent dynamic phenomena, such as the evolution of non covalent bonds and takes advantage of GPU capabilities.
HyperBalls are now fully integrated into the UnityMol software and are actively developed in that context. You will find the most up-to-date versions of the shaders in the http://unitymol.sourceforge.net project.
- fast HyperBalls (Chavent et al., 2011) shaders for continuous representations including balls, sticks and intermediates
- interactively control HyperBalls parameters such as shrink factor and atom/bond radii
- navigate the sceen with a SpaceBall (for example the SpaceNavigator) or a joystick via GLUT
- read PDB files and netCDF files from the FvNano project. Read more about netCDF usage in the appendix.
- choose among several color schemes; define background color
- cross-platform application tested on MacOSX, Linux and Windows with shaders in GLSL and Cg languages ; a set of internal shaders is hardcoded, but alternatively they can be read from disk
Science/Research, Education, Developers
C++, GLSL (OpenGL Shading Language)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/hyperballs/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.