This is the Windows app named IPython whose latest release can be downloaded as Seehttps_pypi.org_project_ipython_.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IPython with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
IPython provides a rich toolkit to help you make the most of using Python interactively. Comprehensive object introspection. IPython provides input history, persistent across sessions. Caching of output results during a session with automatically generated references. Extensible tab completion, with support by default for completion of python variables and keywords, filenames and function keywords. Extensible system of ‘magic’ commands for controlling the environment and performing many tasks related to IPython or the operating system. A rich configuration system with easy switching between different setups (simpler than changing $PYTHONSTARTUP environment variables every time). Session logging and reloading. Extensible syntax processing for special purpose situations. Access to the system shell with user-extensible alias system. Easily embeddable in other Python programs and GUIs. Integrated access to the pdb debugger and the Python profiler.
- A powerful interactive Python shell
- A Jupyter kernel to work with Python code in Jupyter notebooks and other interactive frontends
- Comprehensive object introspection
- Input history, persistent across sessions
- Caching of output results during a session with automatically generated references
- Session logging and reloading
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ipython.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.