This is the Windows app named J2ME NMEA GPS Receiver to run in Windows online over Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as NMEAReceiver.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named J2ME NMEA GPS Receiver to run in Windows online over Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
J2ME NMEA GPS Receiver to run in Windows online over Linux online
DESCRIPTIONGPS-equipped cell phone works as bluetooth NMEA-183 GPS receiver
- Bluetooth support(JSR82)
- Location API support(JSR179)
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gps2nmea/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.