This is the Windows app named jExcelAnnotations whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jExcelAnnotations with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
This is a new project to develop and support java annotations to create Excel's reports.
At first, i'm basing on simple table reports (like tables, JPA).
In this first version, you will need only one POJO to persist it structurally in one Excel File.
- Generate Excel Files by POJO classes mapped with Java Annotations.
- Works with formulas
- Intelligent with datatypes
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jxlannotations/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.