This is the Windows app named LED Matrix Studio whose latest release can be downloaded as LEDMatrixStudio.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LED Matrix Studio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
LED Matrix Studio
** I'm working on a full C++ rewrite. Watch this space :) (08/07/2021) **
The LED Matrix Studio is free application designed for electronics enthusiasts who want to speed up the development of their LED and matrix projects. It supports many different export options, animations and different sizes of matrix.
Use the software to design fonts, graphics and animations for your PICAXE, PIC, Arduino, Parallax and any other electronics or microcontroller projects. Comes with example Arduino files demonstrating use of exported data.
Download the zip files for the latest version of the code and executable! I'll re-upload the "code" when I've sorted out my local git issues...
- Supports matrix dimensions up to 256x256
- Single colour, bi-colour, and RGB
- Powerful animation support
- Powerful export options (binary or code)
- Draw freehand, rectangles, circles, lines...
- Flip, mirror, invert, rotate, scroll a matrix
- Preview in realtime (as semi-circle, radial and more)
- Automation system auto-generates frames based using actions applied frame-by-frame
- Lots more!
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/led-matrix-studio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.