This is the Windows app named lint-staged whose latest release can be downloaded as v15.0.2sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lint-staged with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Run linters against staged git files and don't let anything slip into your code base! Linting makes more sense when run before committing your code. By doing so you can ensure no errors go into the repository and enforce code style. But running a lint process on a whole project is slow, and linting results can be irrelevant. Ultimately you only want to lint files that will be committed. This project contains a script that will run arbitrary shell tasks with a list of staged files as an argument, filtered by a specified glob pattern. Linter commands work on a subset of all staged files, defined by a glob pattern. lint-staged uses micromatch for matching files. The concept of lint-staged is to run configured linter tasks (or other tasks) on files that are staged in git. lint-staged will always pass a list of all staged files to the task, and ignoring any files should be configured in the task itself.
- Resolve the git root automatically, no configuration needed
- Pick the staged files which are present inside the project directory
- Filter them using the specified glob patterns
- Pass absolute paths to the linters as arguments
- Supported are any executables installed locally or globally via npm as well as any executable from your $PATH
- You can run multiple commands in a sequence on every glob
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lint-staged.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.