This is the Windows app named mrViewer whose latest release can be downloaded as mrViewer-v5.9.7-Windows-64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mrViewer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
A video player, interactive image viewer, and flipbook for use in VFX, 3D computer graphics and professional illustration.
- Flipbook player
- HDRI viewer
- Multichannel Support in OpenEXR, PSD, MIFF and TIFF formats
- MultiView OpenEXR support
- 4K Video and Audio player
- Non-destructive EDL
- Grease Pencil support
- Multi Part EXR images
- Deep OpenEXR images (Deep Scanline and Deep Tile)
- Animated GIF support
- ACES 1.0.3 / 1.1.0 Support
- OpenColorIO (OCIO) support
- Linux 64bits and Windows 32 and 64 bits, MacOS 64 bits (Big Sur -Intel-/Catalina/Mojave)
- Video and Audio Transcoder
- Scrubbing with audio
- VR support for environment maps and VR movies and sequences
- Passive 3D Stereo Support (anaglyphs, top/bottom, side by side, interlaced, checkerboard)
- OpenImageIO (OIIO) support
- Network syncing support
- BRAW, RED3D, DPX, Cineon, OpenEXR, TIFF, PNG, JPEG and IFF readers among others
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry, Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Architects
Python, C++, Ruby
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mrviewer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.