This is the Windows app named Orange Project Management Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as orange_project_management_14.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Orange Project Management Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Orange Project Management Tool
Orange Project Management is a free tool that can help you manage all projects from a single point. You can install it on a web server, on your business network or even have Orange Project Management on your desktop. A simple yet powerful tool that is easy to use, easy to learn and can provide anything you need to have control, information and planning.
We mainly build this tool for us, having checked a lot of tools around we have remove meaningless overhead functionality and we have add what really someone needs.
Some of the features are:
-User Roles for every Project
-Multiple Project Resources Flags
-Team mailing system
-Internal Messaging System
-Automatic PERT and GANTT charts
-Summary Page with all Projects Status
-REST API to share info
-Connects with JIRA extension tool
Government, Science/Research, Developers, Auditors, Management, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/orange-pm/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.