This is the Windows app named pickadate whose latest release can be downloaded as v5.0.0-alpha.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named pickadate with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
There’s a tonne of options to customize the date and time pickers, such as month/year selectors, time intervals, etc. There’s also a rich API to extend the functionality of the picker. Some examples are displayed on Codepen. When using the “classic” theme, it is important to have a wrapper div with position, relative around the source input to ensure the picker is sized according to the input element it is bound to. Supports all modern browsers – and IE8+. Specifically, v3 has been tested with Chrome MWA, Firefox MWA, Opera MWA, Safari Mi, Internet Explorer W, Blackberry 6.0+ and Android 3.2+ browsers. Make sure to also include the legacy.js file along for the oldie browsers. pickadate.js is an open source project, shared under an MIT license. All themes are generated using LESS and compiled from the lib/themes-source folder into the lib/themes folder. The translations live in the lib/translations folder. There are currently 43 language translations included.
- Supports jQuery 1.7 and up
- Is ARIA-enabled to be WCAG 2.0 compliant
- Loads a tiny JS and CSS footprint
- Comes with translations for over 40 languages
- Has touch & keyboard friendliness
- Follows BEM style class naming
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pickadate.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.