This is the Windows app named QTester104 whose latest release can be downloaded as qtester104-v2.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named QTester104 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
This software implements the IEC60870-5-104 protocol (client side) for substation data acquisition and control via tcp/ip network using the QT UI Framework. It can be compiled on Linux and Windows platforms. It's possible to poll and view data from the remote system (RTU) and also send commands.
>>> Have a look also at my new SCADA project here:
- Function as a Client (master) scanning a server (slave).
- Connects to a online IEC60870-104 demo server at 220.127.116.11:2404
- Compiles with QT 5.9.2.
- Provided win32 binaries.
- Poll substation data.
- Supports all analog and digital commands. Clock sync command.
- Much improved network performance since version 1.25.
- Protocol log and point map can be copied to clipboard.
- Classes structured to easily integrate with other systems.
- Useful to develop protocol translators.
- Integrated in the OSHMI project: Open Substation HMI: http://sourceforge.net/projects/oshmiopensubstationhmi/
- - Follow my blog: http://ricolsen1supervc.wordpress.com/
- Feel free to ask any support question in the "Discussion" section.
- Contact me here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ricardo-olsen/
- See also our SCADAvis.io (https://scadavis.io/powerbi) project. A MS Power BI custom visual to create SCADA-like graphics.
Developers, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/qtester104/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.