This is the Windows app named React 360 whose latest release can be downloaded as React360-v1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React 360 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
React 360 is a framework for the creation of interactive 360 experiences that run in your web browser. It pairs modern APIs like WebGL and WebVR with the declarative power of React, producing applications that can be consumed through a variety of devices. Leveraging web technologies and the existing React ecosystem, React 360 aims to simplify the construction of cross-platform 360 experiences. We've designed the React 360 developer experience to get your first project up and running in only a few minutes. Before installing the developer tools, you'll need to make sure that you have two prerequisites installed, Node.js version 6.0.0 or higher, and yarn or npm (>= v3.0.0) package managers. You'll only need to install this CLI once. It will alert you when it's out of date, and provide instruction on how to update it. Your application's code can be found in index.js, and you can learn more about available framework features by diving into our documentation.
- Create interactive 360 experiences that run in your web browser
- It pairs modern APIs like WebGL and WebVR with React
- Produce applications for a variety of devices
- Simplify the construction of cross-platform 360 experiences
- Get your first project up and running in only a few minutes
- Node.js version 6.0.0 or higher needed
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-360.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.