This is the Windows app named React Transition Group whose latest release can be downloaded as v4.4.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named React Transition Group with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
React Transition Group
Exposes simple components useful for defining entering and exiting transitions. React Transition Group is not an animation library like React-Motion, it does not animate styles by itself. Instead it exposes transition stages, manages classes and group elements and manipulates the DOM in useful ways, making the implementation of actual visual transitions much easier. Since react-transition-group is fairly small, the overhead of including the library in your application is negligible. However, in situations where it may be useful to benefit from an external CDN when bundling. A set of components for managing component states (including mounting and unmounting) over time, specifically designed with animation in mind. The Transition component lets you describe a transition from one component state to another over time with a simple declarative API. Most commonly it's used to animate the mounting and unmounting of a component.
- Exposes simple components useful for transitions
- Define entering and exiting transitions
- Transition components available
- Also, provides CSSTransition components
- Includes SwitchTransition components
- TransitionGroup components are avilable as well
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/react-transition-group.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.