This is the Windows app named spyder whose latest release can be downloaded as Spyder_64bit_full.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named spyder with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Spyder is a free and open source scientific environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for scientists, engineers and data analysts. It features a unique combination of the advanced editing, analysis, debugging, and profiling functionality of a comprehensive development tool with the data exploration, interactive execution, deep inspection, and beautiful visualization capabilities of a scientific package. Spyder’s multi-language Editor integrates a number of powerful tools right out of the box for an easy to use, efficient editing experience. The Editor’s key features include syntax highlighting (pygments); real-time code and style analysis (pyflakes and pycodestyle); on-demand completion, calltips and go-to-definition features (rope and jedi); a function/class browser, horizontal and vertical splitting, and much more.
- Work efficiently in a multi-language editor with a function/class browser, code analysis tools, automatic code completion, horizontal/vertical splitting, and go-to-definition
- Harness the power of as many IPython consoles as you like in one GUI
- Run code by line, cell or file; or work interactively with debugging, plots and magic commands
- Interact with and modify variables on the fly: plot a histogram or timeseries, edit a dateframe or Numpy array, sort a collection, dig into nested objects, and more!
- Browse, zoom, copy and save the figures and images you create
- Trace each step of your code's execution interactively
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/spyder.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.