This is the Windows app named Tria Sistema Operatiu whose latest release can be downloaded as Tria-S-O.2.1.9_STANDARD_for_Win10_Win11_WinServer2016_2019_and_2022.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Tria Sistema Operatiu with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Tria Sistema Operatiu
Detects hardware and software specs of the computer where you run the program, offering the ability to load this information or specify it manually to let the program inform you what would be the best operating system for a specific computer, with the specified hardware, and then see the difference by adding ram, a ssd hard drive or changing the graphics card.
- Version 1.2.38 optimized relation between DirectX and GPU RAM and can be used in 14 different languages.
- Version 2.0 adds the possibility to select the TARGET Win & then see in RED the hardware needs to be upgraded to achieve that version of Win 7, 10 or 11. Hardware detection improved in Linux version.
- Version 2.0.3 'Aaron Edition' can run on Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2003, 2008 and Home Server. The standard Windows edition can run on Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer Windows, until Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022.
- Version 2.0.5 BRONTOSAURUS EDITION, for computers with Windows versions from years 1997 to 2000. This means ANY Windows 2000, Windows Millenium Edition , Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition, requiring only .net Framework 2.0.
- Version 2.0.8 adds Ukrainian as 15th language and improves RAM and MOTHERBOARD detection
- Version 2.1.0 is celebrating 2 YEARS of this project, mainly trying to UNIFY results in the 4 editions.
- Version 2.1.4 has a graphical user interface redesign to improve better understanding in all 20 available languages, and all editions. Now requiring a minimum of 1024x768 screen resolution. Also updated some new Linux Distros recomendations (all ubuntu 22.04 flavours now 22.04.1, Mx Linux 21.1 now MX Linux 21.2 ... etc)
- Version 2.1.5 has the brand new '90's EDITION' for any Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98. Allows up to 24 different languages and also take into account the screen resolution when recommending one operating system or another. UCS now version 5.0-2
- 2022 is ending and Version 2.1.7 is published today, replacing Debian 11.5 to 11.6. All your feedback will be appreciated if you send me e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org (please try to HELP the project instead of attacking it).
- Version 2.1.8 is the first version usable in up to 30 different languages, in any PC using Windows or Linux (even a 30 year old pc) if you choose the right edition (5 editions). Now detecting a CPU up to 5,8 Ghz of speed, a larger amount of GPU memory (up to 48 GB!). Also detecting larger amount of RAM memory (up to 768 GB of RAM!) and also detecting more SYSTEM hard drive capacities up to 9990 GB (almost 10 TB !).
- Version 2.1.9 adds the '7 and 8 EDITION' for Windows 7, 8.1, Server 2008 R2, Home Server 2011 and Server 2012 R2, this march 2023, and also adding compatibility to ARM computers (like Raspberry Pi) improving text colors, replacing recommendations from MX Linux 21.2.1 to the latest MX 21.3 and Ubuntu 22.04.1 flavors to Ubuntu 22.04.2 flavors, supporting up to 6 Ghz CPU's and showing a bit more CPU info and (for the first time after 33 months) optimized the program formula to recommend the better Operating Systems for any computer built from 1993 until today, according to features detected (or specified) on any pc.
Information Technology, Customer Service, Education, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
.NET/Mono, Gnome, X Window System (X11), OpenGL, Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Windows Aero
Visual Basic, Visual Basic .NET, Gambas
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tria-s-o/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.