This is the Windows app named Wexond whose latest release can be downloaded as Wexond-Web-Setup-5.2.0.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wexond with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Wexond is a beautiful, open-source, extensible web browser that's focused on privacy and offers a totally new user experience. Because it's made with Electron, it's not bloated with redundant Google tracking services and only utilizes minimal resources. And thanks to its Wexond Shield powered by Cliqz, websites can load up to eight times faster, and you can freely browse the web without pesky ads or worrying about websites tracking you. It features a clean, modern UI that's fast and fluent, with silky smooth animations that are perfectly timed. You can choose between a compact or normal browser UI. It also features convenient tab groups and scrollable tabs.
- Wexond Shield powered by Cliqz
- No redundant Google tracking services
- Beautiful, fast and fluent modern UI
- Highly customizable new tab page
- Choose between compact or normal browser UI
- Convenient tab grouping
- Scrollable tabs
- Partial support for Chrome extensions
- Extendable through Packages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wexond.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.