This is the Linux app named HTML Validator for Mozilla and Firefox whose latest release can be downloaded as htmlvalidator-0.8.5.8+svn65.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named HTML Validator for Mozilla and Firefox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
HTML Validator for Mozilla and Firefox
DESCRIPTIONHTML Validator is an Mozilla extension that adds HTML validation to Firefox and Mozilla. The number of errors of a HTML page is seen on the form of an icon in the status bar when browsing. The details are seen when looking the HTML source of the page.
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/htmlvalidator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.