This is the Linux app named openBaraza Banking whose latest release can be downloaded as README. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named openBaraza Banking with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONOpenbaraza has designed a product to manage the daily transactions in the banks/microfinances; the Baraza Banking management system.
These transactions entail customer relationship and management; the customer being the backbone of operations in this sector. The system provides access to the customer to create an account(s), deposit/withdraw funds, acquire and pay back loans, and view reports of all transactions.
The platform uses a computerized system that capitalizes on benefits of speed and accuracy. It also prints out the journal and ledgers in real time.
- Customer Management
- Savings and Deposits
- Loans and Loan management
- Clients and Suppliers
- Sales and Purchases
- Transaction ledger and Ledger posting
- Petty Cash Management
- Issues Tracking
- Summary Reports and Audit
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/obbanking/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.