This is the Linux app named PyInstaller whose latest release can be downloaded as v6.0.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PyInstaller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PyInstaller freezes (packages) Python applications into stand-alone executables, under Windows, GNU/Linux, Mac OS X, FreeBSD, Solaris and AIX. PyInstaller’s main advantages over similar tools are that PyInstaller works with Python 3.5 to 3.9, it builds smaller executables thanks to transparent compression, it is fully multi-platform, and use the OS support to load the dynamic libraries, thus ensuring full compatibility. The main goal of PyInstaller is to be compatible with 3rd-party packages out-of-the-box. This means that, with PyInstaller, all the required tricks to make external packages work are already integrated within PyInstaller itself so that there is no user intervention required. You’ll never be required to look for tricks in wikis and apply custom modification to your files or your setup scripts. As an example, libraries like PyQt, Django or matplotlib are fully supported, without having to handle plugins or external data files manually.
- Packaging of Python programs into standard executables, that work on computers without Python installed
- PyInstaller 4.2 supports Python 3.5 to 3.9. Older versions of Python are usable with older versions of PyInstaller
- Build a directory containing an executable plus all the external binary modules (.dll, .pyd, .so) used by the program
- Build a single executable file, totally self-contained, which runs without any external dependency
- You can automate PyInstaller to do whatever packaging mode you want through a simple script file in Python
- Explicit intelligent support for many 3rd-packages (for hidden imports, external data files, etc.)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pyinstaller.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.