This is the Linux app named Registration whose latest release can be downloaded as Register.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Registration with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReads in students from the StudentNames.txt and courses from the CourseNames.txt.
You can edit the two text files but they must be written a specific way
student id studentname int grad true(1)/false(0)
Short Course Name (1302 RHET)
Full Course Name (Composition II)
int grad true(1)/false(0) int min amt of students to make int max amt of students allowed
It allows the user to register students for classes. Where grad students can only register for 6 hours and undergrad for 12 hours. You can see the students information (i.e name, grad/undergrad, courses in, hours).
You can also simulate a semester to see what classes didn't make.
This was a project for my CS 1337 class.
I worked on this project with classmates Tyler, and Dylan.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/registration84/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.