This is the Linux app named Trading Simulator whose latest release can be downloaded as TradeSim.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Trading Simulator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONTrading simulator allows traders and investors to test their ideas/systems using historical data by manual trading. There are many chart patterns and other ideas that cannot be easily scripted as mechanical trading system or code, so manual test can solve it.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/trading-simulator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.