This is the Linux app named AccessAnalysis whose latest release can be downloaded as AccessAnalysis-1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AccessAnalysis with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Eclipse Plug-In that determines the Minimal Access Modifier of Java types and methods project and computes the software metrics Inappropriate Generosity with Accessibility of Types (IGAT) and Inappropriate Generosity with Accessibility of Methods (IGAM).
The Minimal Access Modifier of a Java type or type member is the most restrictive access modifier that is able to allow all actual usages of the particular type or member from inside a given code base (normally the entire source code of the respective Java project).
The metric Inappropriate Generosity with Accessibility of Types (IGAT) indicates the proportion of those types which actual access modifier is more generous than the minimal one relative to the total number of types in a given source code subset.
Analog the metric Inappropriate Generosity with Accessibility of Method (IGAM) indicates the proportion of those methods which actual access modifier is more generous than the minimal one relative to the total number of me
- Determines Minimal Access Modifiers based on static sourcecode analysis for types and methods.
- Compares actual Access Modifiers with Minimal Access Modifiers.
- Computes IGAT for projects, source folders packages and types.
- Computes IGAM for projects, source folders, packages, types and methods.
- Identifies JUnit test classes and methods and sets public as Mininal Access Modifier for them.
- Exceptional rules via annotations can be configured.
Developers, Quality Engineers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/accessanalysis/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.