This is the Linux app named AR-B1047 SRAM Linux device driver whose latest release can be downloaded as arbsramdrv-1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named AR-B1047 SRAM Linux device driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
AR-B1047 SRAM Linux device driver
AR-B1047 SRAM Linux device driver represents SRAM chips installed on the Acrosser AR-B1047 board as a set of files that may be accessed by user application and used for data that must be saved during power loss.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/arbsramdrv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.