This is the Linux app named Desktop Calendar whose latest release can be downloaded as DeskCal-v1.0.d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Desktop Calendar with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Desktop Calendar is a simple calendar for the windows desktop that uses picture backgrounds that cycle daily, weekly or as a slide show. Adding new skins is simple using GIMP utilities provided. The desktop calendar is written in TCL.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/desktopcalendar/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.