This is the Linux app named DTA100 whose latest release can be downloaded as SD_DTA100u-6.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DTA100 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The ARRIS DTA100 Digital Transport Adapter gives service providers a cost-effective means of realizing the benefits of an all-digital network. The DTA100 makes it possible for video service subscribers to keep watching their analog TVs even when connected to an all-digital cable network—this allows the service provider to recover analog bandwidth in order to launch additional, enhanced digital services such as HDTV. Consistent with the current analog subscriber's experience, the ARRIS DTA100 features unidirectional functionality, a single in-band tuner, standard definition decoding capabilities and a basic user interface for accessing one-way digital services.
+Provides single 54 to 864 MHz all-digital tuner
+Includes full inband
+Delivers DSM-CC support for code download
+Offers one-way device
+Features front panel IR receiver and power LED
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dta100.arris/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.