This is the Linux app named Flower Production Predictor whose latest release can be downloaded as gfpp-0.1-source.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Flower Production Predictor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Flower Production Predictor
Flower Production Predictor is covered under the GPL. gfpp for short is a program that simulates the production of flowers of a farm. One of the purpouses of the development of the application is to show how can be achieved a free software project.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/gfpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.