This is the Linux app named FmgFAX whose latest release can be downloaded as fmgfax_v3_093006.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named FmgFAX with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
FAX GUI in Perl/Tk for receiving/sorting FAXes. Works with mgetty. Uses cups/gs/lpr for printing. Designed to be simple enough for an untrained secretary and FAST. Can handle 100's of FAXes every day. Sort the junk/spam FAXes out! Archives printed FAXes
End Users/Desktop, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fmgfax/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.