This is the Linux app named JBiblio whose latest release can be downloaded as jbiblio-0.3a-20040105.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JBiblio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
You may manage your bibliography with this tool: export to BibTeX and HTML, shortcut for citation in LaTeX-code, internationalization... Due to lack of time this project is stalled, please see JabRef on http://jabref.sourceforge.net/.
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbiblio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.