This is the Linux app named Libre Card Generator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as librecardgen_20072602_unstable.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libre Card Generator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Libre Card Generator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A php based interface for generating Libre cards from given spoilertext. Capable of rendering even the most malformed Libre cards. Intended for the Libre Card game, but applicable for other systems.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/librecardgen/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.