This is the Linux app named libsmacker to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libsmacker-1.1.1r35.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libsmacker to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libsmacker to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:libsmacker is a cross-platform C library which can be used for decoding Smacker Video files produced by RAD Game Tools. Smacker Video was the king of video middleware in the 1990s, and its 256-color compressed video format was used in over 2600 software titles.
Please visit the Project Web site for detailed information.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libsmacker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.