This is the Linux app named mheg2xmltv whose latest release can be downloaded as mheg2xmltv-0.5.0.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named mheg2xmltv with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project uses a few simple scripts to convert data grabbed from RedButton download (rb-download) into XMLTV format that MythTV uses for program guide listings.
Code repo moved to github.
- Supported attributes: title, description, start and stop times, freeview rating, teletext, metadata categories, and HDTV/Dolby flags
- Remapping support for XMLTV channel ID and icons
- Requires only bash, gawk, and sed (rb-download needed to grab data)
- Designed for New Zealand Freeview DVB-T
- Extra MHEG stream tools
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mheg2xmltv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.