This is the Linux app named NBBC whose latest release can be downloaded as nbbc-1.4.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NBBC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NBBC is a high-speed, extensible, sophisticated, well-documented, easy-to-use validating BBCode parser written in PHP.
NOTE: THIS COPY OF NBBC HAS NOT BEEN UPDATED IN A LONG TIME.
There are currently two active maintainers of NBBC:
- Theyak (https://github.com/theyak/nbbc) has a copy of NBBC that still works with PHP 4, and is still more-or-less the 1.x source tree, but it has had some of the outstanding bugs fixed.
- Vanilla (https://github.com/vanilla/nbbc) has been actively maintaining NBBC, and now has a v2.x that has been upgraded to support modern PHP 5/6/7 and has new features and functionality. If you want the latest edition of NBBC, this is probably the right place to go!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nbbc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.