This is the Linux app named nebula whose latest release can be downloaded as Releasev1.5.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named nebula with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Nebula is a scalable overlay networking tool with a focus on performance, simplicity and security. It lets you seamlessly connect computers anywhere in the world. Nebula is portable, and runs on Linux, OSX, Windows, iOS, and Android. It can be used to connect a small number of computers, but is also able to connect tens of thousands of computers. Nebula incorporates a number of existing concepts like encryption, security groups, certificates, and tunneling, and each of those individual pieces existed before Nebula in various forms. What makes Nebula different to existing offerings is that it brings all of these ideas together, resulting in a sum that is greater than its individual parts. Nebula is a mutually authenticated peer-to-peer software defined network based on the Noise Protocol Framework. Nebula uses certificates to assert a node's IP address, name, and membership within user-defined groups.
- Nebula incorporates a number of existing concepts like encryption, security groups, certificates, and tunneling
- Nebula runs on every server at Slack
- Encrypted connections between hosts
- Service provider agnostic
- High-level traffic filtering
- Allows changes to be tested first in isolation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nebula.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.