This is the Linux app named NRX - Reviving the 2D scroller to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nrx_2003.06.29.binary.windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named NRX - Reviving the 2D scroller to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
NRX - Reviving the 2D scroller to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:NRX is based on the DOS Raptor, hoping to bring back some 2D action into the graphics-intensive 3D world of today. Features include buying/selling weapons, reactors, etc. I hope to either have a strong, non-linear storyline, or no storyline at all.
Education, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nrx/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.