This is the Linux app named Packet Design Embedded Library whose latest release can be downloaded as libpdel-0_6_1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Packet Design Embedded Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Packet Design Embedded Library
The Packet Design Embedded Library (PDEL) is a C library containing an assorted collection of code useful for developing embedded applications. Also included is lws ('lil Web Server'), a lightweight, scriptable embedded web server using libpdel.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libpdel/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.