This is the Linux app named PLM - Innovative cryptocurrency whose latest release can be downloaded as PLM-1.0.0-win32-gitian.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named PLM - Innovative cryptocurrency with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
PLM - Innovative cryptocurrency
Polish Mark (PLM) is an open cryptocurrency, formerly Q-coin (www.q-coin.org),
is completely Polish idea and product, created on the basis of science
(Information Theory) and philosophy - Informationism. More about Polish Mark
discover the web site www.markapolska.org. There is also the source code of
the wallet https://github.com/wonabru/qcoin or https://github.com/wonabru/Q, so
you can connect to the network and register your account with the name in the
network of Polish Mark.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/plminnovativecryptocurrency/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.