This is the Linux app named Ptarmigan Media Parser for XML whose latest release can be downloaded as ptarmigan-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Ptarmigan Media Parser for XML with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Ptarmigan Media Parser for XML
DESCRIPTIONPtarmigan is a SAX event generator that produces schema-conforming XML content from the metadata found in media files and streams. It supports MP3 ID3 (v1 & v2), Vorbis/Ogg, FLAC, WMA and playlists (M3U, PLS, ASX and B4S). Initial implementation in Java.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ptarmigan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.