This is the Linux app named Radiology Teaching Webserver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as libsrc.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Radiology Teaching Webserver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Radiology Teaching Webserver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a modification of the CTN Software released by the Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology and the RSNA. It is to be used as a teaching webserver for a radiology department. Please read the license in the documents segment.
Healthcare Industry, Education
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/radwebserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.