This is the Linux app named Wilos - Process orchestration software whose latest release can be downloaded as WilosOrchestrationCenter_0.9.9.d.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Wilos - Process orchestration software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Wilos - Process orchestration software
Wilos project (www.wilos.ups-tlse.fr) is a process orchestration software. It helps team members to manage a project through the execution of a software development process taking from an exported xml file of the Eclipse Process Framework.
Java Swing, Web-based
JDBC, MySQL, Oracle, Other API, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/wilos/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.