This is the Linux app named X-Itools: Email/Web Log Search Engine whose latest release can be downloaded as x-itools_ELSE_0.9.19.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named X-Itools: Email/Web Log Search Engine with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
X-Itools: Email/Web Log Search Engine
DESCRIPTIONX-Itools: eXtended Internet Tools. Suite of tools composed of several collaboration modules. Old and initial project born in 1999, 1st published in 2001 on Sourceforge.
X-Itools E-mail management module (log analysis) initiated in 2004 with Web 1.0 technologies (private SVN server).
X-Itools development restarted since 2011, on the basis of a unique module: E-mail management module (log analysis). Now based on web 2.0 technologies (ExtJS 4.1) and devel restarted because of a particular interest given to it by a world wide Organization (United Nations). Module renamed "X-Itools ELSE", for "X-Itools E-mail Log Search Engine". Some features: Log analysis and correlation of Postfix and Exchange servers, statistics, policy manager, in-deep analysis, automated network graphs for e-mail tracing, CSV export... The Swiss knife of Messaging Admins.
In 2015, X-Itools ELSE is no more limited to E-mail logs: Apache logs are also processed and related stats and dashboards will be there!
- ELSE standalone software: Email Log Search Engine (and more...)
- ELSE: Analyzer, Correlator, Policy Manager, email addresses reputation engine
- ELSE: Correlation of Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 and Postfix logs
- GreyLSE: Postfix Policy Server, greylisting, auto-whitelisting, SPF, RTAAM
- GreyLSE: auto-cleaning of mailing lists, global and user's white/black lists
- ELSEMC: ELSE user's personnal Messaging Center, to let users investigate their own emails, get statistics, manage their personnal greylist, whitelist, blacklist settings
- Shared Agenda
- Shared Infrastructure Device and Password Manager
- Shared Holiday Manager
- Property and Financial Manager
- E-Postit module
- Shared Extended tasks and Processes Manager
- Shared Contacts Manager
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Architects, Security Professionals, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/x-itools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.