This is the Windows app named Byte Buddy whose latest release can be downloaded as ByteBuddy1.14.9sourcecode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Byte Buddy with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
Byte Buddy is a code generation and manipulation library for creating and modifying Java classes during the runtime of a Java application and without the help of a compiler. Other than the code generation utilities that ship with the Java Class Library, Byte Buddy allows the creation of arbitrary classes and is not limited to implementing interfaces for the creation of runtime proxies. Furthermore, Byte Buddy offers a convenient API for changing classes either manually, using a Java agent or during a build. In order to use Byte Buddy, one does not require an understanding of Java byte code or the class file format. In contrast, Byte Buddy's API aims for code that is concise and easy to understand for everybody. Nevertheless, Byte Buddy remains fully customizable down to the possibility of defining custom byte code. Furthermore, the API was designed to be as non-intrusive as possible and as a result, Byte Buddy does not leave any trace in the classes that were created by it.
- Byte Buddy is written in Java 5 but supports the generation of classes for any Java version
- Byte Buddy is a light-weight library
- Only depends on the visitor API of the Java byte code parser library ASM
- Byte Buddy is an attempt to innovate the runtime creation of Java types
- Byte Buddy offers excellent performance at production quality
- It is stable and in use by distinguished frameworks and tools such as Mockito, Hibernate, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/byte-buddy.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.