This is the Windows app named DisplayCAL whose latest release can be downloaded as DisplayCAL-126.96.36.199-win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DisplayCAL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
DisplayCAL (formerly known as dispcalGUI) is a graphical user interface for the display calibration and profiling tools of Argyll CMS, an open source color management system.
Calibrate and characterize your display devices using one of the many supported measurement instruments, with support for multi-display setups and a variety of available settings like customizable whitepoint, luminance, tone response curve as well as the option to create accurate look-up-table ICC profiles as well as some proprietary 3D LUT formats. Check the accuracy of profiles and 3D LUTs via measurements.
- Display calibration
- Display profiling
- 3D LUT generation
- Profile verification
- Profile inspection
- Testchart editor
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system, wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dispcalgui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.