This is the Windows app named dotEmmEssGee File Renamer whose latest release can be downloaded as Install.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named dotEmmEssGee File Renamer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
dotEmmEssGee File Renamer
It's Friday afternoon, you need something to fill that last hour. You decide to file your last four weeks worth of emails to the network drives. You drag all the files from Outlook and then start renaming them as useful file names which include the sender, date, recipient etc. You start renaming the file and forget the sent date. You re-open it, read the date, close it, continue renaming and erm....who was it from again!? You rename three messages in five minutes and give up on this task until the next time you have this idea again.
That is where dotEmmEssGee file renamer comes in - It will rename your saved .msg files based on the data in the tags stored with the message. You can rename any number of files in bulk to your chosen naming convention in seconds. No more messing about manually renaming .msg files
Microsoft .Net Framework V.4.5 required
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Management
Visual Basic .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dotemmessgee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.