This is the Windows app named IEC 60870-5-101 Protocol Windows SDK whose latest release can be downloaded as IEC101-v21.05.010.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named IEC 60870-5-101 Protocol Windows SDK with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
IEC 60870-5-101 Protocol Windows SDK
The complete implementation of IEC 101 protocol stack including File Transfer-Monitor, Balanced and Unbalanced mode, Directory Commands, Supports all type of Monitoring, command, parameter ASDUs.
IEC 101 Windows SDK contains Win DLL (precompiled library), Static link lib, Demo IEC101 Server & Client programs, Visual Studio Demo console project files, Doxygen .
We used Visual studio compiler to create the dll, sample test projects.
1) IEC101 Server Simulator
2) IEC101 Client Simulator
3) Static and Dynamic Libraries
4) IEC101 Source Code Library
Download Evaluation Kit - IEC 101 Development Bundle
In the Development Bundle, We included IEC 101 Server & Client Simulator, Windows & Linux SDK.
- This evaluation package allows you to: Access product manual(API documentation)(pdf, Doxygen html)
- Browse the IEC 60870-5-101 library API documentation
- tudy the source code of the IEC 60870-5-101 examples provided
- modify and compile the IEC 60870-5-101 examples
- Create your own IEC 60870-5-101 programs and test with leading test tools like (ASE,...)
- You can use the source code of the application examples and modify them according to your needs.
- Written in ANSI-Standard C Source Code, under a strict corporate coding standard, and supports C++, C#
- Can be used with or without a Real Time Operating System (RTOS).
- Transparent licensing scheme - No hidden costs, No deferred payments.
- High performance, robust and scalable architecture
- Provides a simple method for systems Integrators and OEMs to utilize standard tools to implement their systems
- The complete implementation of IEC 101 protocol stack including File Transfer-Monitor, Balanced and Unbalanced mode, Directory Commands, Supports all type of Monitoring, command, parameter ASDUs.
- Low memory footprint, delivered as a source code. High configurability allows to use required features only, royalty-free licensing
- Context-based event-driven model
- Multiple Server and Client Simulation
- In a Single Server(link) simulate Multiple Stations (Common Address)
- Supports Background Scan, Cyclic Data Transmission, Double Transmission, Redundancy and File transfer.
- Balanced Mode and Unbalanced Mode Support
- Supports "Select-Before-Operate" and "Direct-Execute" command execution modes
- Fast and cost-efficient implementation
- APIs are designed to be very easy to use and flexible.
Win32 (MS Windows)
C#, C++, C
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/iec-60870-5-101-windows-sdk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.