This is the Windows app named ITK-SNAP Medical Image Segmentation Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as itksnap-source-3.6.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ITK-SNAP Medical Image Segmentation Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
ITK-SNAP Medical Image Segmentation Tool
ITK-SNAP is a tool for segmenting anatomical structures in medical images. It provides an automatic active contour segmentation pipeline, along with supporting manual segmentation toolbox. ITK-SNAP has a full-featured UI aimed at clinical researchers.
- Automatic segmentation of 3D medical images using active contour methods
- Dynamic navigation with 3D cursor linked across multiple windows and sesssions
- A set of tools for manual and computer-assisted manual segmentation
- Support for many image formats, including color images
- A mature, easy to use GUI with extensive documentation
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/itk-snap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.