This is the Windows app named MonoGame whose latest release can be downloaded as PSVita.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MonoGame with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start any OS OnWorks online emulator from this website, but better Windows online emulator.
- 5. From the OnWorks Windows OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application and install it.
- 7. Download Wine from your Linux distributions software repositories. Once installed, you can then double-click the app to run them with Wine. You can also try PlayOnLinux, a fancy interface over Wine that will help you install popular Windows programs and games.
Wine is a way to run Windows software on Linux, but with no Windows required. Wine is an open-source Windows compatibility layer that can run Windows programs directly on any Linux desktop. Essentially, Wine is trying to re-implement enough of Windows from scratch so that it can run all those Windows applications without actually needing Windows.
One framework for creating powerful cross-platform games. The spiritual successor to XNA with thousands of titles shipped across desktop, mobile, and console platforms. MonoGame is a fully managed .NET open source game framework without any black boxes. Create, develop and distribute your games your way. By leveraging C# and other .NET languages on Microsoft and Mono platforms you can write modern, fast, and reliable game code. We currently support iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux, all Windows platforms, PS4, PSVita, Xbox One, and Switch with more platforms on the way. All the code is available to you ensuring you'll have the ability to make changes when you need to or even port to whole new platforms. With 1000s of shipped games we have built up a vibrant community of developers which use MonoGame for both fun and profit.
- Our build server builds, tests, and packages the latest MonoGame changes
- We support a growing list of platforms across the desktop, mobile, and console space
- 2D and 3D rendering
- Sound effect and music playback
- Keyboard, mouse, touch, and controller inputs
- Content building and optimization
- Math library optimized for games
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/monogame.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.